Lone Star 1st Saturday
9am to 2pm every 1st Saturday of the month
homemade • handmade • homegrown
Farmer's Market nestled under the trees at the Old Community Center in Historic Downtown.
From 9am to 2pm.
1st Saturday of the month-all year
Application Form is linked at the bottom of this page. Scroll Down.
Special Weekend Exceptions:
May = It's Antiques Festival Weekend! Lone Star 1st Saturday will not have a show. We encourage you to be a part of the Antiques Festival instead!
Should you desire to be inside the Antiques Festival instead, you must register through Antiques Festival directly. They have a 3-day show with outside Antique Dealers from across the state. Anticipated attendance over 3 days is over 5,000. All dealers/vendors required to fulfill all 3 days and stay each day the full allotted time. Check out the Antiques Festival Page for more details.
July = LSFS will be included in Freedom Fest on Wednesday July 4! We will NOT have a separate show on that Saturday!
Any one-time vendors or month-to-month vendors for Freedom Fest are $50. This is a one day show in conjunction with BBQ Cook-Off, Parade, Baking Contest and KidsZone. Anticipated attendance is over 2,000.
Application must be received by the 15th of the month preceding the event. Applications received after the 15th will be considered for the following month. Pictures of your items that you will be displaying and payment must accompany your application.
Vendors agree to pay a non-refundable $20 for a 10x10 outdoor space. An additional $5 for electricity (must be reserved in advance). Application fees are refundable only if the application is rejected.
Vendors are required to check in, before setting up, to receive assigned location and must be paid in full prior to the event.
- Set up time is 7:00am to 8:45am and vendors should be prepared for business by 9:00am. Hours of business are 9:00am to 2:00pm.
- Vendors are required to utilize tent weights on each corner of their tent to prevent the tent from catching wind and causing damage to the vendor or other vendors’ person or booth. No Stakes.
- Vendors are responsible for their own: licenses, health department and tax permits, cash and sales tax.
- All items, displayed in vendor space, must be handmade, homemade or homegrown by you and pre-approved by the Lone Star 1st Saturday Committee. The Committee reserves the right to have any unapproved items removed upon request. All non-produce items are limited to 10% of the show.
- The Lone Star 1st Saturday Committee reserves the right to reject any vendor, at their sole discretion, in an effort to maintain “Farmer’s Market” integrity and to limit duplication of crafts. The market will allow an unlimited amount of fresh or canned produce. All other items are kept to 10% of the market or less. Consideration is given to varieties within a craft category. (ex. Breads, jewelry, wood crafts.)
- Smoking is allowed only in a designated area. This area is located near the restrooms. Smoking is NOT allowed in vendor booths.
- Vendors are responsible for cleaning up any trash or debris in and around their location at all times. There is no clean-up crew to clean up after the event.
- MACC will not be responsible for any damages, loss or expense incurred by the vendor during this event.
- Parking along the West edge of the Community Center parking lot, is reserved for loading and unloading only. Please move your vehicle from this location once you have unloaded.
Booth = $20
Electricity = $5 (additional, optional)
Submit application and registration fee
(and pictures, if applicable)
made payable to:
PO Box 486
Montgomery, TX 77356
Contact via phone or email at: